Abstracts Oral, Posters & Exhibits
You are invited to submit your abstract, for oral, poster or exhibit communications, no later than September 30th, 2017.
THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW MUST BE FOLLOWED
About the Presenting Author:
- Indicate the surname and first name and coordinates of the Presenting Author in the appropriate fields.
- Students and Post-Doctoral Fellows under 35 and applicants for Student Awards must indicate their date of birth.
About the Abstract:
- Indicate the type of presentation you want to submit: Oral, Poster or Commercial Exhibit.
- The abstract must be submitted in English.
- Do not use capital letters, except at the beginning of sentences, of proper names, or when absolutely required.
- Indicate the title of the presentation in less than 25 words.
- Indicate the names of authors (surname and first name) in full and separated by a comma.
For example, three authors: ” Weyland John, Rossi Mario, Whatcott Andrew .
- The address(es) of the author(s) must be indicated in full. When two or more addresses are listed, a number (1, 2, …) must precede each address. This number must be put directly after the family name of each author. For example: ” Weyland John1, Rossi Mario2, Whatcott Andrew 3.”
- The abstract must contain no more than 300 words(with references, if included).
- The use of standard abbreviations is desirable. Please place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the first use of the full word.
- Simple tables may be included within the abstract if they fit within the box form.
- Use arabic numerals for all numbers.
The size of poster shelf frame is 70-80 cm in width and 100 cm in height.
From May 1st until September 30th, please fill in the Electronic Abstract Submission Form.